- Princhester Studios
- Samoa Climate Change Projects
- Fitzgibbon Case Study for the Centre for Subtropical Design & the ULDA
- Tiaro Turtle Sculpture Pavilion
- Re-directive Project: Boonah 2
- Redirective Project: Gold Coast 2
- Re-directive Design: Brisbane Food Land Farming and Housing Project
- River Central & Hill Central
- Tambo Town Tourism Strategy and Main Street Rejuvenation
Tiaro Turtle Sculpture Pavilion
Tiaro is the town on the banks of the famous Mary River. The Lungfish and Turtle (actually a tortoise) were recently saved from probably extinction by the cancellation of the Traverston Dam project.
The Turtle was selected as the most lovable incon. the Fraser Coast Council commissioned a large bronze which needs a home where it can be admired and help begin to tell the stories of the globally important flora and fauna of the river and its catchment.
The idea is to make the sculpture the centre of the attention and set people on pathways around the town and the region. The social, cultural and economic impacts can be significant.