- Princhester Studios
- Samoa Climate Change Projects
- Fitzgibbon Case Study for the Centre for Subtropical Design & the ULDA
- Tiaro Turtle Sculpture Pavilion
- Re-directive Project: Boonah 2
- Redirective Project: Gold Coast 2
- Re-directive Design: Brisbane Food Land Farming and Housing Project
- River Central & Hill Central
- Tambo Town Tourism Strategy and Main Street Rejuvenation
Tambo Town Tourism Strategy and Main Street Rejuvenation
The heart of this project was a consultative and inclusive process that generated outcomes integrating economic development, tourism development and making the town a better place to live and visit (physically and experientially).
Gall & Medek worked with planning and economic development consultants to develop a Tourism Strategy for the town. This was then developed into a revised layout for the town’s groups of activities and key assets.
A number of pathways were designed to provide clear, legible connections and to heighten visitors’ perceptions of the space and its values. This lead to the conceptual design of a number of buildings and the design of street/landscape work which has been completed for some time now.
The design concepts comprise of preliminary plans and elevations, initial structural and material ideas and perspective sketches These are intended as a stimulus, for funding applications and for more detail feasibility studies.